Saturday, May 31, 2014

Charcuterie and Cheese for Girls Night

Tonight I'm headed to a friend's for a relaxing girls night. My mom taught me never to show up empty handed so tonight I'm providing a feast!

                                                                       Before:  *I also used Pita Round and English Coastal Cheddar


You can't go wrong with a delicious board of Charcuterie and Cheese. Sourced entirely from Trader Joe's this plate only comes out to $20 using delicious specialty cheeses and meats.





    
   After:
     Left to Right: English Coast Cheddar, Pita Rounds, Green Grapes, Chianti Wine Salami, Cut Blue Cave Aged Blue
     Cheese, Marcona Almonds with Rosemary, Madame Chevre Herbed Goat Log, more English Coastal Cheddar, Columbus
     Italian Dry Salami, Organic Fair Trade Raw Honey, Double Cream Gouda


I used our Pampered Chef Bamboo Carving Board as the vessel and will take my wooden cheese knives from Crate and Barrel.

If it were "that kind of night" I'd also bring my favorite 
affordable bottle of TJ's wine: 


P.S. You can't forget to put a small plate together for the perfect lunch on the balcony with your husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment